Thursday, February 16, 2012

5 months old

Oh, baby girl. Your personality is beginning to show! It was the best month yet. You laugh much more- at silly things, like putting your hand in daddy's mouth, mommy or daddy blowing on your belly, your cousin Hayden making silly faces, peek-a-boo, or just about anything you think is funny enough! You continue to find funny faces and noises to make. Your little voice is adorable. I love when you 'talk'.
You grab onto everything now. My hair being the main victim. But you're really starting to 'play' with toys. Reaching out, grasping, and shaking them.
You're still loving those fingers and you drool like crazy. I would not be surprised if a tooth popped through soon.
B8
You love to roll yourself to your side real fast but have not yet rolled from back to tummy, just tummy to back! You're pretty good at tummy time. Though it's not your preferred position.
You are in size 3-6 and 6 month outfits. Wearing size 2 diapers. 15lbs even- according to our scale at home.
B9
You eat 4oz every 3 hours. And we started on foods! Besides rice and cereal you have eaten carrots (you hated), baby yogurt (hated), apple sauce (not too bad), and sweet potatoes (you liked). I can tell you are going to be a picky little girl!

Nighttime has been going GREAT. Thank goodness. You are so easy to put to bed- never a fuss about it. Still sleeping in the bassinet. One day very soon we will be trying out your crib. We have to... you're outgrowing the bassinet. I will be sad. I love having you next to me.
You still lovvvee Goodnight Moon so we read that every night. You go to bed around 8:30-9pm and lately won't wake up until 4am! Then you go back to sleep until 7-7:30. Mommy loves this new schedule.

5 month photos....
B3
B1
B4
*To get yourself (well your baby- unless you want one I'm sure she can make bigger sizes ;)) one of these cute hat/diaper cover sets see Caterpillar Family! She also make scarves and headbands!
B7

B6
You are such a sweet girl. I can't ever imagine life without you now. I love your beautiful eyes, goofy smile, and crazy tongue. You are absolutely gorgeous. And I don't think I'm just being biased by saying that ;)
Happy 5 Months Addison Mae.

10 comments:

Hope said...

She's such a gorgeous little girl! I love her five month pictures! :)

Mandy@ a sorta fairytale said...

Oh my!! 5 months already?! The time does fly, doesn't it?? She's just adorable!

Mallorie said...

She is just SO cute!!! :-) I finally had to move Emma Claire to her crib because she would move in the night and hit the sides of the bassinet and wake up :-( I wasn't ready for her to leave yet but it was time...I even tried to see if she would sleep with us but she didn't sleep any better, so in the crib she went. A week later and we're doing great!!! She almost made it 7-7 last night!!!

Ria @ Life as a Wife! said...

She is so beautiful :) What a doll!! Love that you are capturing her and not forgetting to photograph your own baby... a lot of photographers forget that. I pray I can be like you and remember how important it is to capture my baby!! BLESSINGS!

Amy said...

So cute :-) I am glad I'm not the only one with still having our daughter in our room in the bassinet :-) Made me feel better hearing you still have your daughter at 5 months :-) I am with you and dreading putting our daughter in her crib.... I am going to miss her sleeping next to me by our bed!

Joolez said...

Such a gorgeous little one!! I love to read your blog and your pictures are wonderful!
My little daughter is 3 months and I will put her new bed beside our bed as well. I cannot imagine at all putting her in her own room. But she still wakes up every 2-3 hours anyway and wants to eat, so it would be way too stressful with her in a different room.

Kat said...

Happy 5 months, Addison! What an incredible time this is - I think my favorite months were starting just about this time. I love your photos - they're incredible! And the props - aw man, too stinkin' cute.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!!! These are precious. Can't believe she is 5 months old already.

Brittany Nolan said...

Just wanted to say that I LOVE looking at pictures of your beautiful baby girl!!! I've been a long time follower and I love your photography!

m&msmommy said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! I just saw these...I am dying!!! ;) SOOO cute!!! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails