Wednesday, May 2, 2012

photography. pinterest. instagram

random.

 I just love this photo of my sister and niece. She is expecting baby #3 in 9 short days. I can not wait to get some newborn photos of my newest niece or nephew (it's a surprise!) I'm also so excited to be the in the delivery room for that moment when they announce it!! Ahhh!Maternity with sibling
And this one of my nephew!
Maternity with sibling
Quality is poor because I downloaded it and then re-uploaded. womp womp.


I'd love for you to become a fan on FB! If you stop by, let me know!

Exciting. This photo (below) has been re-pinned over 350 times so far on Pinterest! I'm not crazy on Pinterest but I do pin on occasion. You can follow me here: http://pinterest.com/jeskapug/1FB Right now I'm working on ideas for her first birthday! I know, way early. She's only 7 1/2 months. But I have so many ideas I need to keep them straight. I'm set on the colors- light pink and teal. Probably won't be a 'theme'. Just light and airy with simple patterns. And I've already bought her a birthday dress from Gap, it's so cute! :) Honestly, I can't believe I'm excited over this. I definitely do not want to rush these next few months!

Moving on- I'm still loving Instagram! I probably take way to many photos of my littles to begin with but Instagram just encourages it even more ;) Come follow me! @jeskapug
  UntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitled

6 comments:

The Best of Both Worlds said...

Haha never to early to plan a birthday party!!! And I bet the dress is adorable!!! Ps did u find an old highchair ?

Unknown said...

Love the pictures!

Stephanie said...

I've started thinking about Chloe's birthday too! Such an exciting thing to celebrate. I love the pictures!

Stephanie said...

Oh, and look on craigslist for an old high chair. I was looking for an old wood one too and found one on there for 15 bucks! Definitely gonna be painted and used for her 1st birthday!! Can't wait!

Laura Delegal - Leroy Photography said...

All are lovely and just so sweet.

Kat said...

She is so adorable and I love that photo with the chalk! The photos you took of your sister and gorgeous!

Related Posts with Thumbnails