Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Harper 7 months

I'm behind on blogging, per the usual. I'm not even sure how I still find a sliver of time to update here. I keep pushing myself though because I know how much I enjoy looking at Addison's growth, especially in the first year.

So here's the little chunker at 7 months..
Harp 7 Months
Harp 7 Months
Harp 7 Months
Harp 7 Months
Harp 7 Months
Harp 7 MonthsHarp 7 Months

At 7 1/2 months: 
she is getting her two bottom teeth
loves to say da da
doing so much better with daddy when mommy has photo sessions!
devours avocado & banana mix, apples & pears, and sweet potatoes
still nursing wonderfully- going for one year
goes to sleep in her crib, but is in mommy's bed a few hours after
is attempting to crawl, pull up, jump, etc. she's not far from being extremely mobile!

1 comment:

Kat said...

too stinkin' cute. I love that you still pose her like a newborn! I can't even imagine that with Taylor....she would barely lay still when she was born much less now.

Related Posts with Thumbnails