Saturday, January 14, 2012

4 Months

My little four month old! 
You are 13lbs 11oz and 24inches; 50% weight and 25% height.
You are in 3 month and 3-6 month clothes & size 2 diapers.

A typical day
ha who are we fooling there is no 'typical' day with you ;) 

But here's what I consider normal right now...
You eat about 3 1/2-4oz every 2-3 hours during the day. Every once in awhile you still fight your bottles, for no apparent reason.

At night you have a bottle around 9pm, Mommy reads you Goodnight Moon with only the light from your glow-worm, I kiss you goodnight, and then watch you in the monitor play with your hands until you fall asleep. You wake up around 2am for a feeding then 6am. You usually go back to sleep until 9am :) Patiently waiting for the day you decide to cut out the 2am feeding...

You are your happiest in the mornings, by far. You coo and smile non-stop when you wake up. Our morning are always pleasant. You sit in your high chair while I clean your bottles, eat breakfast, and feed Roxy. Then you have your bottle and we go on with our day.
DSC_1505-2

You like your vibrating chair, your swing, Sophie the giraffe, Jacques the peacock, and your blankies.

You dislike NAPS. Oh baby girl how I wish you would nap more! Two 30 minute naps are not enough! When you nap good you are in a better mood! Just something to think about my little one... plus your friends say it's the cool thing to do ;)

This month you have been sucking on your hands and drooling a lot. You still have that crazy tongue that you're always sticking out. & You are getting much better at tummy time! You also flip over to your back!



You're getting to the fun age. Playful and curious. I love it! I can't wait to see what you learn to do this month. You watch me eat and mimic my mouth. I gave you a little rice cereal and you seemed to really like it. We may try that once a day now and hopefully at 5 months try some veges!



enough instagram photos for ya? no? well here are more.

official month 4 photos coming soon~

3 comments:

Natalie said...

what is with these kids not napping?! Callyn's naps are only 30 min too....NOT long enough :) We need our girls to figure this napping thing out haha!

Kat said...

happy 4 months! I love her owl hat so much!

Unknown said...

What a doll baby!

Related Posts with Thumbnails