Sunday, January 6, 2013

Freedom...

This girl has it. Finally, she's walking well enough in shoes to play outside.

She absolutely loves it.

I feel like I've been waiting forever just to let her run free.
She 'ran' up and down the driveway cracking up, and just had a blast. I mean, it must be an amazing feeling. She was a late walker so she's been cooped up where she can't get her hands and pants too dirty. Now I can not wait until Spring, but we still have so much winter to bear. We explored leaves and acorns, dirt and patches of grass. The sunshine today was a bit of a tease! Hopefully it makes it's appearance more often, December seemed so dark.

I'm also attempting to do the 365 daily photos. This won't be easy for me, and no doubt I'll skip a few days, but the plan and dedication is there!
January 2013January 2013
January 2013
January 2013
January 2013
January 2013

5 comments:

Mandy@ a sorta fairytale said...

I'm not sure there is a kid in the world that doesn't love to just run free outside! I remember the first few times Bennett did this, it was like heaven for him. lol. LOVE these pictures of your sweet girl!

Kat said...

I can't get over how cute she is and how quickly she is growing up. Adorable. I was always paranoid to let P walk when she started because she kept falling on her head when she fell. I don't know what it was but until about 16 months she didn't use her hands to catch herself and it used to FREAK ME OUT!

Tara said...

So cute! Love these! :)

Courtney @ One Fine Wire said...

Uh...so stinkin' cute!!

Karli @ The Bonnie 5 said...

You are SUCH an inspiration to me!! Your gorgeous backlighting (I still haven't even come close to mastering that)... and your dramatic lighting - 3rd from the end - ACK!!! SO GOOD!!! Your photography just keeps getting better and better and better and I feel like I totally didn't progress at all in 2012. So your sweet comment meant so much (truly, it did!) Thank you so much! We were so busy in 2012 (all good things... but still!) .... I feel like I lost a whole year of progression. We are almost done building our new home, so hopefully once we're moved in and settled I can get back into the swing of things. I have so much to learn! I am always wow'd by your photography... you are amazing! xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails