Monday, January 28, 2013

Moving! / Snow / 365


Some big news..
FADSC_7789

We are moving!!! We have been in our 'starter' home for over 5 years and really want to break out and move on. We came across the perfect opportunity and couldn't pass it up. Near family, great location, good schools, and still close enough to work.
Addison was playing in our future front yard here.

And now the countdown begins...10 days!!

Also, it was her first real snow fall, that she could play in anyway. She mostly stayed still and smiled. I think she was more or less confused by it :) 
FADSC_7810
FADSC_7832
All the snow put me in a baking mood. Last weekend I baked more than I have in a year (ha ha ha).
FADSC_7894 copy

ADSC_7904_WEB
Okay & What 365?  I could not for the life of me pull out my camera daily, who was I fooling? I'm fairly good at once a week (outside of photography sessions), but still can't commit. I'll stick with random, and less stressful. 
ADSC_7873_WEB

2 comments:

Brooke T said...

How exciting! That's a GORGEOUS house :)

Cortney said...

Congratulations on the big move!! I hate moving but I love settling and unpacking--if the boxes just packed themselves and moved themselves that would be great! Glad I came across your blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails