Monday, December 9, 2013

Almost Big Sister.

I really wanted to get up another blog post of my sweet toddler before the birth of her baby sister. Addison is full of personality. These were a quick few snaps a month ago. I grabbed my camera when I saw beautiful soft morning light. I haven't had the time to even upload them. I noticed they were sitting on my card and started grinning browsing through them. Time always makes the heart grow fonder. I didn't realize I had captured her so greatly that day. This is HER, every bit of silliness- this child has it. Yet she calls ME "silly girl" ;)

Addison 25 Months

Addison is still blowing me away with smarts. She has all her letters of the alphabet down packed now, majority of colors, and most 1-10 numbers. Her vocabulary increases daily, as well as her proper grammar and sentences. 

Addison 25 Months

The way she holds and kisses the ones she loves melts me. And how she sings Twinkle Twinkle to her baby dolls as she rocks them and holds them close. How she says "here you go baby girl" or "so sweet baby".

Addison 25 Months

Tonight she said something about baby brother (since her cousins just welcomed a brother) and I said no you will have a baby sister... her response... "yes, baby Harper". Ah, she has been listening! I am so nervous and anxious about their being another baby in the house so I have tried my best to continue talking about it. I know it's just impossible for her to fully understand- and even if she does, she still would not be prepared. But, maybe it will help, some. I just hope she continues to know how much I love her.

Addison 25 Months

1 comment:

Tara said...

These are absolutely precious! I LOVE LOVE LOVE these photos! Too cute!!

Addison & Harper are going to be the best friends! You are giving her the best gift! A sister! They will have so much fun playing together, talking, dancing, etc as they grow!

I can't wait to "meet" baby Harper! And watch their relationship develop through your awesome photos!

Related Posts with Thumbnails