Wednesday, November 3, 2010

A Sure Sign...

that Christmas is coming!

Starbucks' red holiday cups made their debut yesterday and I, of course, had to have one. Not that I wouldn't have had my morning cup of coffee yesterday anyway. It was the start of the Christmas spirit for me, a kick off to the holidays! Now I'm writing my gift list for the family that we buy for and I'm ready to pull out decorations (okay not quite yet, but soon!) I don't want much myself, I've been fairly spoiled enough lately. My best gift yet is on it's way & I can't wait. I owe my hubby, big time. He's awesome. 

While I'm excited for the holidays, the cold weather can stay away. I like cool weather, but it's already getting too cold for me. And we could definitely go without having to shovel two feet of snow out of our driveway every weekend! Okay, I'm getting ahead of myself. But I just hope we don't have another winter like this..
(look how high it comes up to the stop sign!)

the princess only plays in snow for a couple minutes

I think this one of my first random ramblings post :)

18 comments:

m&msmommy said...

Looking at your snow pictures made me sad! I hope we do not have a repeat of last winter in this area! I hated every second of it. I know I sound like a Scrooge, but it was awful! :)

I'm SO excited for the holidays, but the snow can stay out of MD ALL Winter and I'll be super happy! :)

Missy Salsa said...

I love the first day it snows on a Saturday and I get to stay in bed all day :)

kaley said...

i want to know what's on the way to you! ;)

Ashley Sisk said...

I'm ready for the holiday too. I already bought some big beautiful vintage ornaments for our table and it immediately looked more festive. I also put out an S shaped wreath. I thought it would work for Thanksgiving too.

Kristie said...

Love your blog! stopping by from Catch a Wave Wednesday! I'm your newest follower!

Summer said...

Thanks for following! Cute blog!

Your newest follower - Summer

Anonymous said...

hahahaha I am soooooo excited for Christmas! I would like some snow, but I definitely don't need all those blizzards we got last year, that was just ridiculous lol.

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

I'm so excited about the holiday cups! Love your blog!

Amy @ AGirlCalledBeloved said...

I saw those starbucks cups! I need to get me one!
Gosh that is crazy. It never snows that much here!

Jenn said...

I am right there with you! So excited and can't wait for Christmas, but the snow can stay away!! Can't wait to read & see what your big gift is :)

Steph @ Professors_Wife said...

Holiday Cups! YESSS!!! I haven't enjoyed a Starbucks yet this week, but i'll love it so much more because of the cups.

Adrienne said...

Hi there! I just stumbled upon your blog! It's so cute! I am a newly wed myself so I'm looking forward to following along with your blog! :)

Stephanie said...

It nice to see that someone out there get snow like we do.

Mandy@ a sorta fairytale said...

I'm SO excited for the Holidays, but I actually like the snow. Our Chihuahua doesn't, though. But like yours, he'll play for a couple of minutes :-)

Carmen Klapper said...

The red cups from Starbucks are my FAVORITE!!!!!

I'm a wee bit jealous of your snow, since we only get a few inches a year here in Tennessee. But I'm sure amounts like you see would be a headache for sure!

-Carmen
www.keepingupklapper.com

Jessica Lynn said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope to see you around. P.S. I love your name :) P.P.S. I LOVE that Christmas is just around the corner, too!

BrendaC said...

Love your pics. Hopped in to say I am your newest follower, drop by and check out my blog at kittycrochettwo.blogspot.com
Have an awesome weekend!

Ashley Cody said...

I absolutely love Christmas... and as crazy as it may sound - I LOVE the cold weather and the snow. Crazy right? I am new to the blog world and stubbled across your blog and absolutely love it! :) so fun to read! Have a wonderful day

Ashley - beautifullifealc.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails