This past week I realized I really hadn't taught Roxy a new trick in awhile. She knows sit, come, stay, down, kiss, high-five, rollover, and hop! So I taught her "where's your belly?"...she picked it up with a couple days work :)
She's my smart girl.
I also attempted a few pretty photos with the new cam..
Not the best- not perfect- but 'm enjoying challenging myself and hoping I can improve that way!
What do you think?
This weekend Hub, Rox, and I had our pictures taken for those Shutterfly Christmas cards we will be sending out! My sister (who has dabbled in photography) took a few shots outside around our house with my camera. They turned out good! I'll post some on here soon! Sunday was a totally lazy day. Hub and I went out Saturday night so we woke up late in the morning then watched football all day with nothing to do! It was great. Then I ordered from Shutterfly. I SAVED $220!! I only SPENT $27 total! I got 150 pictures (some 5x7's and an 8x10), 60 Christmas cards (half are my sister's cards!), and an 8x8 photo book with 15 additional pages! I can't wait to get everything in!
Thank you Ashley at Beautiful Life for this award :)
She just started blogging so go give her some love!
Seven things about myself you may not know:
1. I graduated college in 2008 with a Bachelor's in Business Admin.
2. I still don't know what career I actually want to pursue in life- I hope to figure that out soon.
3. I'm lucky enough to visit Cancun, MX every year through my parents time share-this March will be my tenth time! It's like a second home, I love it there.
4. I'm trying to teach myself something new with my camera every night through online tutorials.
5. I still drive my very first car I got at fifteen- hoping that will change soon!
6. I have naturally curly hair.
7. I've lived in the same county my entire life.