In the mean time I will be looking forward to the following:
- Being FOUR months preggo on Monday. Another milestone!
- Skipping a months mortgage payment...because we finally refinanced our home this week!
- Easter Sunday. We will be visiting my grandparents I haven't seen in a couple years now and will be doing an easter egg hunt!
- April 28th, the day we see our bouncing bean again and find out whether it's a boy or girl!
- Selling my two door car and buying an SUV! We've needed an AWD vehicle for the winter but in a couple months it will be a must. I've had the same car since the age of fifteen so this is exciting for me!
- A ton of parties and get together's coming up.
- Meeting my newest niece, Kendall, in May!
And even though it feels like forever away, I'm always looking forward to this day...
Get on a roll Mother Nature. We need sunshine and warmth, it is long overdue.