Wednesday, March 30, 2011

15 Week Bumpdate

15 weeks (2) copy

How Far Along: 15 weeks, 2 days
Baby: Is the size of an ORANGE
Total Weight Gained: I had an OB appt today- according to them I am -3.
Sleep: I'm up anywhere between 2 to 4 times a night to pee, and having a lot of crazy dreams, but still getting good sleep. 
Maternity Clothes: I bought some! I bought a pair of jeans, capri's, and leggings. Although my bump is still pretty little they are SO much more comfortable around the abdomen.  I was getting tired of tying a hair tie around the buttons of my pants, and having them press against me. 
Best Moment of the Week: Cleaning out our guest room! It's all ready to paint now!!
Food Cravings/Aversions: Love fruits (apples, plums, & oranges are my fav's). Also loving noodles. Still disliking full slabs of meat. 
Symptoms: I think I have almost all of energy back now! Still getting sick every few mornings :/  Days are pretty good though and my nights have gotten so much better, thanks to Pepcid!! I'm able to eat most of my dinner now, enjoy it, and not feel miserable after! A big relief. 
Movement: I felt flutters!! I was laying in bed one morning, just thinking. And then all the sudden I thought.. wait.. what was that? 20 seconds later it happened again and I just knew it was my little bean kicking! It felt like tiny popcorns popping :) I felt it three times.  And then last night (after a tiny bowl of chocolate chip cookies & vanilla bean ice cream) I was sitting on the couch and felt flutters again. I'm seriously in shock that I can feel my baby already!!
Gender: We find out on APRIL 28th at 19 1/2 weeks.
What I miss: Cold cuts. Cold cuts. Cold cuts.
What I'm looking forward to: Hitting 16 weeks/4 months!
Weekly Wisdom: Pepcid works very well. And chewing gum also helps!
Milestones: The bump is getting firmer by the day and the uterus has moved up quite a bit! Baby can now sense light (and shy away from it) and can wiggle his/her fingers and toes :)

Here's what we look like at 15 weeks, according to BabyCenter :)
Baby, fetus at 15 weeks - BabyCenter

16 comments:

Unknown said...

loving this! You will start to feel great now that you are in your 2nd trimester! :)

Mandy@ a sorta fairytale said...

How cute! And I hear ya on the weight loss. I lost abotu 15lbs in the first 16 weeks of my pregnancy. Ha ha. But no worries, I gained it all back quickly. And I'm sure you will, too! :)

Amy @ AGirlCalledBeloved said...

Still so excited for you!
Thanks for the encouragement on my last post. Those were just a few passing thoughts. I try to give them to God and let go.
Thank you again and I hope you are having a great week!

Tara said...

SUCH A CUTE BABY BUMP!! That is great that you can feel the baby!

melissa said...

Awwwww, that is the cutest baby bump I have seen!!!! I can't wait to see the growing process =) Your nugget is a cute little orange, awww! Love. xoxo

Elizabeth said...

Awww, what a cute bump! I have a feeling you are going to make the cutest preggers ever! Congrats on feeling that tiny flutter! I can only imagine how magical it must be.

Sam W. said...

cute, cute picture!!

Ria @ Life as a Wife! said...

Love the update... soooo educational :) You are adorable, too!

Whim Wham Life said...

Ahhh, the bump! Adorable! YOU are adorable! xoxo

Anonymous said...

WOW! That's so cool that you already felt the baby move. It sucks about the weight loss. I am preparing to start TTCing in may and I am trying to gain some weight, since technically I'm considered underweight, but i can't eat that much.
What kind of foods help you battle morning sickness? What do you eat?

Anonymous said...

So cute. I love "Bumpdate". You will be finding out what you are having soon!! So exciting! I felt the boys moving really early too.

Jenn said...

Aww your little baby bump is getting there! It'll be the size of a basketball before you know it!

Mrs. Werginz said...

Looking great! That is amazing about the baby sensing light! So cool!

SAMANTHA said...

awwwwiiiess :) nothing but love <3

Ashley said...

You have the cutest bump ever! So awesome you felt flutters already. Popcorn popping is exactly what it feels like at the beginning. :)

Karli @ The Bonnie 5 said...

EEEEEEKKKK!!! I'm so excited for you - I had no idea! Oh wow... and I LOVE the shot of baby in your header. SO sweet! Congrats to you! XOXO

Related Posts with Thumbnails