Monday, March 14, 2011

13 Week Bumpdate

I found these 'bumpdate' questions on another blog and thought it was a great way to remember the goods and bads of my pregnancy journey! So I will try to do these weekly :)

DSC_0292c
My tiny bump :)
How Far Along: almost 12 weeks in the photo...13 now!
Total Weight Gained: 0- haven't gained, haven't lost- I know that's about to change!
Sleep: Is good, minus peeing every three hours. That started the week I found out and it has never failed, not even for one night!
Best Moment of the Week: Announcing my pregnancy on here and Facebook! Feels so good to be 'out'.  Now it's more real!
Food Cravings: Fruits and Salads
Food Aversions: Most meats. Especially thick/large pieces. Bleh. 
Symptoms: Fatigue. Some nausea. And I've been getting sick more :/
Hubby's Symptoms: Anything & everything that I have!  ;)
Movement: None yet!
Gender: Unknown!
What I miss: Cold cuts!! I miss them every single day.
What I'm looking forward to: Seeing my little bug on Tuesday (tomorrow)!
Weekly Wisdom: Eat small stuff all the time!! It's harder than it sounds but I've learned that it really helps with sickness. 
Milestones: Dismissing the first trimester this week! And baby is now about the size of a peach, approx 3 inches :) He/she is fully formed and just needs to GROW!


15 comments:

x S.K.K x said...

What a beautiful photo!!!

Jessica said...

Cute photo! I *hated* meat during my pregnancy too, and I crave it like CRAZY now that I'm breastfeeding. It's really quite the rollercoaster ride. Take time to enjoy it - there will always be another milestone (second tri, third tri, birth, six weeks, three months, etc) and I wish I had taken more time just to soak things up in the moment. :) Hard advice to take when all you want is for that peach to GROW, I know!

Brooke T said...

you're so pretty! You're going to be a beautiful pregnant woman!

Living Our Love Song said...

omgoodness! I don't know why its been so long since I have been on your blog! Congrats girl! How exciting!

Anne U @ hot coffee mama said...

Very cute.

Jenn said...

I love your little baby bump! :)

Allie said...

Great picture! You look gorgeous (:

Mandy@ a sorta fairytale said...

Awe look at that itty bitty bump!! It's going to be so fun to follow along on your blog and watch your bump grow!

SAMANTHA said...

GORGEOUS Jess :) How exciting LOVE these little updates tOo!

Nicolasa @ {My}Perspective said...

What a great photo! :-)

Ashley said...

Yay for completely the first trimester! I had the same peeing issue, it goes away a bit in the middle and comes back at the end. :) You look amazing! XO

Diana Smith said...

You look so cute! I bet it felt good to be able to tell everyone the good news!

Anonymous said...

awww that's so exciting!!!!!

Anonymous said...

You look great. So cute!

Kat said...

Awwwww I love the first bumpdate :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails