Monday, March 21, 2011

14 Week Bumpdate

14weeks copy

Photo Notes: 1. It is extremely hard to do these pics. I can never see where I'm aiming!  2.  I need a self timer and tripod... or Hub to just do them!  3. Disregard the pajamas :)

How Far Along: 14 weeks!  
Total Weight Gained: None!
Sleep: Is the same- good except getting up three times a night to pee!
Best Moment of the Week: Seeing our baby moving about and kick me (even though I can't feel him/her yet) I'm still in awe!
Food Cravings: No real strong cravings yet. I'm still loving fruits & salads. And Rita's...It may become my downfall all summer! (If you've never been to one I suggest you find the closest location, asap).
Food Aversions: Meat. The thought of hamburgers & hotdogs makes me queasy. And, still, large pieces of chicken/steak/etc. gross me out. 
Symptoms: Fatigue is finally going down!! But I still have to keep up with morning sickness by taking Zofran everyday. And nights are just awful.. I feel so full it's uncomfortable (I know I have a long road ahead).
Hubby's Symptoms: He always has one of my symptoms! I swear it's something new every week ;)
Movement: None that I can feel yet! I can't wait for that day though.
Gender: No idea!
What I miss: Cold cuts. Especially turkey. It's just not the same heated/toasted. 
What I'm looking forward to: Hitting 16 weeks/4 months... 2 weeks to go!
Weekly Wisdom: Tums! Though I may switch to Pepcid... heard it's better for indigestion. 
Milestones: Officially out of the first trimester!!! Here's to a great second! Baby is now able to squint, frown, pee, and suck his/her thumb!

11 comments:

Allie said...

Aw you're still so tiny! Zofran is a godsend though. After my surgery that kept me going!

Unknown said...

I use ginger trips for indegestion! That was my worst pregnancy symptom with Dominic and it's already hit me hard this time too :/ They are round ginger disks that you chew and they turn into gum. I ate them so much last time that I craved the taste constantly. Chewing gum in general helps because it keeps your saliva (etc) moving down instead of up. Hope that helps!

Anonymous said...

I love these posts. You are such a cute pregnant mama! I could not stand hamburger meat either. I can't wait to find out what you are having! :)

Jamie Leigh said...

I'm sorry to hear you have been having bad indigestion! I have that too A LOT and Pepcid works wonders for me! Hope it works for you too!

Diana Smith said...

wow you are really showing!! Thats fun! You are already getting up to pee yikes girl!! I am sorry, i hope you don't lose too much sleep!

Ria @ Life as a Wife! said...

Oh this is all good advice.. I love that baby is able to suck his/her thumb :) What a fun thing to learN! Hope you are feeling good throughout this next trimester!!

Amanda @ New Adventures said...

Love this picture! Its so cute with the pjs and the tiny bump :)

Ashley said...

Aww it's a perfect bump shot! You look so great!

kaley said...

i am jealous of your tiny bump! ;] i haven't had heartburn yet, but i'm sure it's coming like it did with kullen!
i'm working on my 'bumpdate' post now! :]

Jenn said...

LOVE your little baby bump :)

Anne U @ hot coffee mama said...

Cute, hope those two weeks fly for you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails