Saturday, March 19, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday/ LEM: Cancun

I'm trying to get back into Scavenger Hunt Sunday's! I missed doing them!

So I did three out of the five this week :)

SHOES- Won't be able to see them for long! 
d1

CHAIR- I love how peaceful this one is. It really captured the moment. 
Delight


IMPERFECTION- Not my nephew of course! I had my settings wrong and it came out way to bright. But a little Photoshop-ing helps makes anything look better, right?
d2



I posted this early to also participate in LEM's photo challenge this week: Anything
B
I had quite a few new favorite's from the beach to choose from. But I ultimately decided to enter my sweet little niece curled up on her momma taking a nap by the pool :)



I will have more Cancun photos up soon! We had a nice and RELAXING vacation. Just what I needed! And there are plenty of photos to share :)

15 comments:

Angela said...

Love these photos, the one of your niece is melting my heart! Beautiful!

julie said...

All such great shots!! LOVE your shoes interpretation - just wonderful! :)

Tara said...

These shots are great! I love your chair, nephew and of course your sweet niece. She is totally adorable. Love it. Looks like a wonderful vacation!

Ashley Sisk said...

These are so great - I especially love the first shot!

Unknown said...

Beautiful shots!!

Mandy@ a sorta fairytale said...

Oh my word, that chair on the beach is calling my name! ha ha. Love all of these photos!

Ashley said...

These are wonderful, love the shoes and chair and the little baby sleeping melts my heart!

Renegades said...

What a great chair shot!

Melissa said...

These are great shots and you definately captured the essence of the beach in your chair shot - I am now longing for summer to be here.

Nicole said...

I love your chair shot! Very beautiful!

Tara said...

These are awesome!!!

Anonymous said...

I love these. I love the first two photos! Gorgeous! Can't wait to see more.

DASH Photography said...

Oh how I wish I could be relaxing in that chair! :) Beautiful shot!

Jennifer said...

Awww...beautiful! Love the flip flops and the processing on the chair picture is awesome!

I'm starting a new linkie party over at my blog called Fabulous Friday. I'd love it if you could participate! Here's a link:
http://mcdougallphotography.blogspot.com/2011/03/fabulous-friday-linkie-party.html

Kat said...

I love the link up s that you participate in!

Related Posts with Thumbnails