Saturday, September 7, 2013

tiny dancer

Addison had her first dance class yesterday! I was soo happy there was no meltdown. She is one of the youngest in the class and the teacher said she did well. I am, I wasn't expecting her to throw out dance moves. But just the fact that she stayed in the room with a teacher for an hour is a success!

I have been waiting for this day the minute I found out we were having a little girl. It was a big part of my life that created many memories, routine, fun, and challenge. I am hoping she loves it as much. If she doesn't of course we will move on to whatever she wants to pursue. But for now it's to get her into group learning.

Annnd I mean seriously. Ballerina outfits on tiny tots slay me. Addison and her cousin Bailey are in the same class!

Addison's 1st Dance
Addison's 1st Dance
Addison's 1st Dance


2 comments:

Ruthie said...

awww adorable!!!

IfaAsh said...

it is sooo cute..
hey visit&follow my blog too. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails