Friday, August 26, 2011

Maternity Pictures


Finally. At 36 and a half weeks preggo we were able to find a bit of time for pictures! My sisters took a few snapshots of us and I'm happy with how they turned out. Originally I wanted to have them professionally done...but that just never happened! So here they are! Our maternity photos!

B5

B4

B3

B1

B2

B

This week was crazy here in Maryland. First an earthquake and now we're all battening down the hatches waiting for Hurricane Irene! Fingers crossed that nothing damaging/serious happens...and I don't go into labor...just yet!

12 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

I think your sister did a fantastic job. Love them!

Courtney @ One Fine Wire said...

Beautiful pictures! We take ours next weekend and I can't wait :)

Thanks for sharing!

nicole. said...

The pictures are wonderful. You are so tiny.

My sister lives in Baltimore... Im praying for the east coast.

Cassy said...

Very beautiful photos.
You look adorable pregnant woman.
Love all of those photos.



Cass from Acoustic Guitar Online

Yvonne said...

Love those photos! So sweet :)

Callie said...

They turned out great! I love the ones with the ultrasound picture too! :-)

Tara said...

beautiful! I love your shirt too! Your belly is so adorable!

cait said...

Your pics are gorgeous! What an adorable baby bump you have at 36 weeks!

deb duty said...

These don't look like snapshots at all. They are all really beautiful.

Faith said...

your sister did an amazing job ... they actually look professional to me!

Anonymous said...

I love these. She did such a great job. You are so gorgeous.

Kat said...

LOVE THESE! You look beautiful! it actually makes me miss my preggo belly

Related Posts with Thumbnails