Sunday, August 21, 2011

Photo Sessions {Twin Kids} & {Family}

Twin Kids
This past week I had the pleasure of shooting twin cuties. My sister helped with this shoot which was awesome. Being behind the camera ready to snap and trying to get two little ones to sit still, smile, and look (at least in the direction of the camera for some photos) is not easy! We were all worn out by the end chasing them around! We did manage to get some natural and fun photos though!

A

B4

12c copy

D

B1

Family of Four
My sister's family! With the recent birth of my newest niece my sister wanted an updated family photo. Here are a few from the session!

A

D

B1

C1
Cute fam, huh?

I'm looking forward to more shoots this week!
Hope you all had a fantastic weekend!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

These are beautiful!

Tara said...

beautiful!

Yvonne said...

Twins are my favorite things in the world! Gorgeous babies and a gorgeous family as well!

Elizabeth said...

Gorgeous photos hun!

Related Posts with Thumbnails