Friday, September 10, 2010

Finally Friday!

It has been quite the NON-normal week. I was so thankful Monday was a holiday after coming back from New York. I did nearly nothing all day and was still exhausted by 8pm. Tuesday and Wednesday I trudged through while my work partner in crime, sister, was sunbathing on the beach...can you sense some jealousy? ;) Thursday I, unfortunately, had a friend's fathers funeral to attend. Afterwards a large group of friends that also attended had a lunch outing where margaritas were enjoyed. It was a nice time (the after part). Later that evening we went over my sister in laws for her birthday, my mother in laws birthday, and nephews first birthday! We had a little cookout and watched the little one tear apart his birthday cupcake (he LOVES food). There were only crumbs left over. Chocolate was everywhere. It was the cutest sight. 


(Sorry for the terrible pictures! My settings were way wrong then I realized I didn't have my memory card, so I couldn't re-try) 

And, that brings me to Five Question Friday! {My first one!}




1. Do you feel guilty spending money on yourself?
If I go overboard- which is rare- but happens then yes, I do feel guilty.

2. How well do you know your neighbors?
To the front and side of us- we pretty much just wave Hello.
Behind us we know a little better- He's about our age and Hub knew him from soccer or something growing up. And, we've gone to one of his many parties.

3. What age are you looking forward to being? 
24 in five days. I'm actually not very happy about it. I'd like to stay 23 forever!  

4. Do you get excited when the mail comes? Why?
If I'm expecting something. I do like getting the mail though- there's always a chance of a surprise inside. Like you never know what you're going to get. Usually it's just bills and junk mail though :/  With the occasional Netflix movie.

5. What is your earliest childhood memory?
I *think* this would be our family Disney World vacation when I was about three. I remember going on this scary boat ride and holding on tight to my Dad. :)


This weekend will be a busy one with my parents annual crazy party, the nephews birthday party, and the first Redskin game of the season vs. the Cowboys! Should be a good one.




Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails