Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Nine Years Since 'Us'

Today is our ninth anniversary together. He asked me to be his girlfriend the night before my fifteenth birthday.  I said yes and here we are nearly a decade later!  We don't really celebrate this anniversary anymore since we're married now but Hub did get me some pretty flowers.

{There's a white rose to the left which I really love against the pink carnation.}

I would rather him not spend money on flowers but I do love them; there's just something about having fresh flowers in the house that makes me happy and brightens my day!


I also found out today I won another giveaway! I'll post that one when I get it in the mail!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Aww, that's too cute! My hubby and I will celebrate our 7 year dating anniversary this December. We just got married in June, but as of now we plan to still celebrate our dating anniversaries (I'm sure we'll probably slowly stop as we're married longer) - I love high school sweethearts!

Jenn said...

I know I already wished you this on FB but...HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! (again) I can't believe ya'll have been together for almost a DECADE now! That is so crazy and amazing at the same time :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails