Monday, August 9, 2010

Recipe: Baked Salmon

Tonight's dinner, another success! Another one from Food & Family recipes! 
(Amounts changed just slightly.)

What you'll need:

1lb. Salmon 
1 1/2 cups of Spinach, chopped
1 Tomato, chopped
3/4 cup of sliced Mushrooms
1/2 cup of Sun-Dried Tomato Dressing


(I used Ken's Fat Free Dressing- Yum.)
To Make:
Preheat oven to 375.  Grease 13x9 baking pan. Place fish fillets in pan, skin down.  

Combine the rest of ingredients in a mixing bowl.

Spoon onto and around fish.
Bake for 20-25 minutes, until fish flakes easily.

Ours was enjoyed over a bed of jasmine rice. 
The taste of everything mixed together was DELICIOUS!
Picture doesn't do justice.. Hubby was impressed :)

So good for you, and nearly fool-proof.  I'm still learning, so I don't expect all my meals to come out good, but I think I'm doing pretty well for a newbie! Tomorrows meal looks a bit more challenging...so we'll see how it goes!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Mmm that looks good! I'll have to steal this recipe ;)

Marianne Pysh said...

Thanks for visiting Lucy & I! We're glad you enjoyed your visit! You have such a fun little blog and I love the title! We're followin you and are glad you decided to share your love story.

Marianne & Lucy

Related Posts with Thumbnails