Monday, August 30, 2010

Randoms from the Weekend

The relaxing parts of my weekend looked like this:

Saturday- Blue Nun, new fall Yankee Candle 'Harvest' & a movie 

Sunday- A delicious dessert.  
Hubby does a great job making it look nice :)

What isn't pictured were the countless hours I spent scrubbing the house and manicuring the yard.  Since we have a busy, busy couple of weeks ahead I tried to get as much done as I could around the house with the time we have. Hours were also spent making my sister a baby shower banner (with the help of Lori @ a nerd. a bird. and a pug.) I must say it turned out great! I would post a picture of it but I wouldn't want to spoil our hard work before the shower! Anyway- my point is, those delectable moments pictured above were much deserved :)

On somewhat of the same note- this bad boy is a must try!

This was paired with bananas on my lunch sandwich today. My two favorite indulgences put together in one- chocolate & peanut butter! Yum
.
They are made from a sandwich shop Peanut Butter & Co. in New York. They were featured on the Travel Channel- Food Paradise, and are sold at Giant. They are all natural and come in a couple different flavors, including White Chocolate. I will be testing each out :) I'm also thinking about incorporating this in the next dessert I make! Yum, again.

Oh and here is my new camera strap! The other side is black minky fabric. I love it. 
Bought at: sewtamz


And finally, a picture of Roxy, of course.

3 comments:

kaley said...

i love your camera strap! and your glass of wine <3 sounds like a great weekend!

The Best of Both Worlds said...

Aaaaahhhhhmazing pictures! & I love the strap!

Jenn said...

I LOVE your camera strap! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails