Thursday, August 5, 2010

Day One- 31 in 31


I found this idea on the blog site of an amazingly strong woman. You will see why I say so if you get a chance to read her story, also named 'Living Our Love Song'.  Technically, I'm late to the game since this was supposed to start August 1st-31st but I've decided to try it anyway! On my way home today it began to storm and pour down rain.  As soon as I got inside I grabbed my camera, and viola... here is my Day One photo! 


I love a good thunderstorm. 
Wish I didn't have to drive in it, 
but if I'm staying at home 
I find it soothing.

Roxy on the other hand....
could do without the thunder :)

(Sorry for lack of photo quality, it was dark)

3 comments:

Jessica @ Life's Good Be Happy said...

Your little dog is so cute! I really enjoyed looking at your pictures. I am following you right back :)

Lori said...

Oh roxy, poor poor roxy.

Kat said...

The clarity in the first photo is incredible!

Related Posts with Thumbnails